Release from Mary Ann Naumann

You know it is always exciting when you see or hear of our young ones doing such outstanding things, I think each of you know who Christy Ganem is, if not, she is the one that helps make our TSRS Officials and several of our race teams look so good! She is the Official TSRS Merchandiser and kindly gives a $100.00 gift certificate to the "Sportsman of the Night" award @ each TSRS event, anyway, her beautiful daughter is Jessica and she is a vibrant part of the "Revolution Independent Winterguard", they competed last Saturday (April 3rd) for the state championship in Independent Open Class. We are so excited for them as they have become the new Independent Open State CHAMPIONS! Outscoring the defending champions by almost 4 points. They will complete their tour with a trip to compete at nationals in San Diego California April 14th - 17th. Special congrats to members Jessica Ganem (2004 Miss TSRS candidate & 2003 TSRS Super Fan Director& Dancer), Stephanie McClure (2003 TSRS Super Fan Dancer), Amanda McLeod (2003 TSRS Super Fan Dancer), and Audrey Hynes (2003 & 2004 TSRS Merchandising Assistant).

As Founder/Director of MAN Racing Promotions, I would like to start a little traveling fund for these girls who pour there little hearts out and work so hard for TSRS & the "Revolution Independent Winterguard". If you would like to donate anything or even send them a card congratulating and encouraging them! If you so desire, please send to Jessica Ganem c/o MAN Racing Promotions, PO Box 40443, Austin, Texas 78704.

With kids these days having such peer pressure and surviving and moving in such a positive direction, these girls should be awarded. Also, H & I would like to personally say thanks those that were able to make it out last night to show Shawn Paul our support for his recovery, we are so blessed to still have him with us, he still has a long recovery, but a wonderful family to help him get there. We hope each of you and your families have a wonderful Easter!

God Bless,

Mary Ann Naumann

Thank you all for your interest and support. Winterguard combines dance and strength with 6-7 foot flag poles (and flags), rifles, and sabres. They don't just carry them, they move and dance and spin and toss, etc etc. All set to music. For more information on Revolution go to www.revolution-corps.org and click onto the winter programs. From there you can go Revolution Independent Winterguard and check out the guestbook and pictures from recent rehearsals and state finals. I am truly honored to be so blessed with my racing family and I will promise to yell long and hard when they take the floor in San Diego to compete in world competition.

This year's them is elevation and the music is from the movie "Signs". Stay tuned...........lol

Christy

Mitchellracer

I think it's great that Mary Ann points out something involving Christy Ganem's daughter, Jessica....or, "Jess" to her friends, LOL

I've been to a couple of Jess's competitions..Anyone who's seen something like it knows how much work it is for the participants--and I was totally amazed at some of the routines they pull off!

Congrats to both Mom and Daughter..it's a "team" thing, after all... :D

Archived