PRACTICE

Bar2248

Hey guys lets have a practice race tomarrow night at about 7 or 8 or so... NASCAR 2003

I-M me at abksr49 if you have aim or aol, or pm me and let everyone know the room name (i can't host a race) dunno why....

whats a fast time at Daytona anyways (trucks)

um you can go to www.projectwildfire.com

thats where i downlaoded the truck series... but I already had all the tracks from Nascar racing 2003 sooo, go get that fromthe store then downlaod the truck series from

(you might be able to download NASCAR Racing 2003 off this site I dunno JASON knows more about it than me

if you race online (multiplayer) you need a steering wheel (make you faster)

i have a "sidewinder" steering wheel, they have better ones now though....

and hurry up and get it cause theres a league now on sunday night for TSZ :D

TTR73, you need a computer, and a pretty fast one at that, and a copy of Nascar Racing 2003 by Papyrus. You should be able to find one at most places that sell computer games. A steering wheel and pedals are required if you want to do any good and have more fun. Then you need to download all the patches and addons for the game as Bradley mentioned. If you want to race against others online it is best to get a TON of practice in first. It is highly recommended that you have a high speed connection to race online.

• 1 month later...

Bradley always wrecks me when we are playing Dirt to Daytona on the way to a race...either that or restart when I am about to win...lol

Ain't that right Bradley???

lol

Tim

Archived