HOUSTONLM04

Why doesn't Jason like TSRS?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Why doesn't Jason like TSRS?

• He does like it, he's just in denial
    • He has series envy
    • They don't let monkeys drive
    • He thought TSRS was a competitor to TSZ
    • He applied to be the "tech" man and was denied (pun intended)
    • He doesn't have a team shirt
    • Despite common belief, he is a very old and grumpy man
    • Nick dared him
    • His underwear is three sizes too small
    • He was bored during Spring break

lol Some of those are good. I dish it out but I can take it. :)

How bout "He can read between the lines" or "He is freakin smart" or "He is still waiting on the answer from Mary Ann what she thought would happen to the THR LM count when she started TSRS" or "He realizes the Houston boys are the main supporters and thinks it may be the smog".

Guest NO35KRACING

hes right on everything he has said. TSRS is going to be the end of all race tracks in texas. maybe not (flathead motor speedway) CCMS. TSRS, the show really does stink (edited by Jason). green flag laps is what people go to watch. not yellow after yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink: and one more thing what dump rule is 50% max rear weight :huh::huh::huh::rolleyes: (deleted entire sentence by Jason)

Hey NO35 why you leting a weight rule make you mad about a series?? It doesnt matter what the rules are we all have to run by them and i bet i will still out run yah. Rules are rules every series has there few that no one likes but we all have to run by them [edited out by Nick Holt, 4/7/04] .

You guys know I was just letting this TSRS stuff fall down a few pages. Then Mary Ann made a post and I was curious and asked a question that she still has not answered. Damn it turned uglier than a boat full of aggies. :) lol jk

Archived