WHAT WILL COST FOR KART DRIVERS BE?

IVE HAD SEVERAL CORPUS DRIVERS CALL ME WANTING TO KNOW IF ITS GONNA BE LIKE CORPUS AND BE 10.00 ENTRY FEE FOR THE DRIVER AND 25.00 FOR THE PARENT GOING IN THE PITS OR IS IT GOING TO BE 25.00 FOR DRIVER AND25.00 FOR THE PARENT?

SINCE IT IS AN EXIBITION RACE ( WE KNOW THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE HOWEVER WITH US MAKEING THE TRIP AND FUEL COST AND ALL WERE WONDERING IF YOU COULD TRY TO MAKE IT EASY ON OUR POCKET BOOKS AS WELL?

THANK YOU YOUR FRIEND, BOUNTY HUNTER CREW.

ALSO WE WERE WONDERING WHAT TIME THE KARTS NEED TO GET THERE FROM CORPUS

Driver will be 25.00, right now it would be hard to charge a lesser amount for the karts/kids in general to the pits. The 25.00 pit pass has been in effect all year long 6 and up. This maybe something the track might consider for next year.

Hopefully this all makes sense, its for fun, for the kids and most important for the Scribellito family in their time of need, one day it might be one of us.

Those that are attending please come and check in with me at the 15 late model trailer, so that we can get organized starting around 3 and about 4-4:15 we will go out for a practice session. The intermission, I am thinking of drawing for position, run a 15 lap session per group, this should be pretty quick and easy, <----- did I say that out loud?

There will be no official racing this year, I thought about the 7th but at this time we need to get a little more organized. Hopefully Jim, Laurie, Brian and Co. will include us in the winter series.

I TALKED TO BRIAN AND ITS GOING TO BE 10.00 FOR THE CART AND DRIVER ONLY UP TO 15 YEARS OLD FOR THIS SHOW ONLY :)

I TALKED TO BRIAN THIS AM SO BRING EM ;) THERE WILL BE A BREAK FOR THE ONES THAT HAVE PAID 25.00 B -4 FOR THIS RACE ONLY ;) CALL BRIAN HE WILL EXPLAIN THANKS I KNOW BRIAN HAS P-M D U CARLTON :) (AND U HAVENT GOT IT) ;) WITH THIS INFO SO STILL GET AHOLD OF CARLTON HE IS STILL HEADING THIS UP KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK CARLTON

Archived