Havoc rules?

CJY08

So whats the rules on the show? I plan on being there both nights.... but do you have to race friday to race saturday? or are you gonna let people race saturday that don't race friday? And it says 25 dollars a person on thursday are you chargeing to pratice? just would like to know

So whats the rules on the show? I plan on being there both nights.... but do you have to race friday to race saturday? or are you gonna let people race saturday that don't race friday? And it says 25 dollars a person on thursday are you chargeing to pratice? just would like to know

Friday we will have time trails and heat races and Saturday will be the feature races. As far as what I was told yes you can still race Saturday nite even if your not there friday nite but time trails will decide start positions for sat. (if I find out i am wrong about this i will post it) Yes we are charging for practice Thursday like it says it will be 25.00 for drivers and 10.00 all others.Also like it says if you plan to be there both nites you can purchase a 2 nite pit pass for 40.00. If I find out anyother info I will post it to let everyone know.

Thanks

Archived