2010 rules meeting

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE RULES MEETING IS? I KNOW IT IS NEXT MONTH BUT NOTHING IS POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. ALSO DEER SEASON IS NEXT MONTH THATS BAD TIMMING. :(
Hey Matt the last thing I had seen was the meeting was canceled and was going to be rescheduled for a later date and I agree about the timing. It's that time of the year!!!!!!!!

HAY THINKS MATT I TRYED TO TALK TO THE OWNERS BUT SAID,THEY WOULD IN BE CONTACT,HANK GIVE ME THERE #ANY MORE RACES AROUND HERE THIS YEAR,I ATRUCK I RACE IN A SERIES UP NORTH WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE WHAT THE TRUCKS SET UP I HAVE TO DO BEFORE NEXT YEAR, IT SUPER FAST.MY TRUCK SHOULD BE HERE IN DALLAS NEXT WEEK,I HAVE A BACK UP TRUCK TO ANY HELP WOULD BE NICE. :rolleyes:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE RULES MEETING IS? I KNOW IT IS NEXT MONTH BUT NOTHING IS POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. ALSO DEER SEASON IS NEXT MONTH THATS BAD TIMMING. :(

Hey, this is Marshall. The drivers meeting has been postponed as a convenience to the drivers competing in the Spooker at Altus. We know we are coming up on deer hunting season and we will have information on the when and where for the drivers meeting by the end of the week. Log on to the track website (redriverspeedway.net) for more info. We will try to have our drivers meeting early on a week night, so as not to infringe on hunting opportunities. Feel free to contact me at 940-782-6231. We will be posting the winter season dates in a few days. We will also have a working schedule for Spring / Summer 2010 shortly.

Thanks, Marshall Trembley

Hey, this is Marshall. The drivers meeting has been postponed as a convenience to the drivers competing in the Spooker at Altus. We know we are coming up on deer hunting season and we will have information on the when and where for the drivers meeting by the end of the week. Log on to the track website (redriverspeedway.net) for more info. We will try to have our drivers meeting early on a week night, so as not to infringe on hunting opportunities. Feel free to contact me at 940-782-6231. We will be posting the winter season dates in a few days. We will also have a working schedule for Spring / Summer 2010 shortly.

Thanks, Marshall Trembley

thanks <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
WELL I TRIED TO CALL MIKE NOWELS YESTERDAY DIDNT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE BUT I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THEM TO CALL ME. WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. :ph34r::angry:

There waiting to see the new rules from Altus. Thats how we got the rules we have now. Sounds like the "NEW" rules at Altus are going to be alot like the old rules we ran at Altus/Wichita Falls. Matt, if you find out who the new decision maker is at WF let us all know, thanks.

WELL I TRIED TO CALL MIKE NOWELS YESTERDAY DIDNT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE BUT I LEFT A MESSAGE FOR THEM TO CALL ME. WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN. :ph34r::angry:

There waiting to see the new rules from Altus. Thats how we got the rules we have now. Sounds like the "NEW" rules at Altus are going to be alot like the old rules we ran at Altus/Wichita Falls. Matt, if you find out who the new decision maker is at WF let us all know, thanks.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW. I JUST SENT AN E-MAIL TO THEM SO WE WILL SEE :unsure: THE RULE MEETING FOR ALTUS IS TONIGHT.

NO I COULDNT MAKE THE MEETING BUT SOMEONE WILL CONTACT ME AND I WILL LET YALL KNOW. MIKE NOWELS E-MAILED ME FOR OUR TRACK AND SAID SOMETHING WILL BE OUT THE FIRST OF NEXT WEEK.

Matt, I should have the rules up on the website hopefully within the next 48 hours. Having a hard time getting them formatted from the tech guy. If there are any specific questions that I can answer now I'll give it a go.....

Jeff

So it looks like the Super Stock didn't change from last year. And the Street Stock it like the old Bombers on a street tire. Do you know what the pay out is? The reg. and all that good stuff.

Matt, if you are referring to Altus, I just got control of the website about 48 hours ago. Joe Madore had some peliminary rules up on the site. Those have all been replaced with the new rules as of about 3:00 P.M. today. Go to TRACK RULES on the left. Street Stocks are much like your Thunderstox I believe. Super's stayed a bit the same except you can run any hydraulic/solid cam of any lift. There are 2 spec intakes available to run now, 202 valves and 56% left side weight. That is the short and sweet version.

Jeff

altus speedway rules 2010

I have seen the proposed payout schedule which should be made public soon. As a racer myself, I would consider it a nice increase across the board. I do know the new owner in the meeting said payout opening night was gonna be tripled across the board. PM me if you have any other questions I can help you out with. I just wanted to answer your questions, especially knowing you saw the old rules proposed by Joe Madore about 3 months ago.

Jeff

Archived