New Stock Car Spectacular Video

Do you just film pretty race cars or what i didn't see a real race car in the hloe video. :angry:

I am sorry I don't really know what you mean. There are allot of different kinds cars in this video and my other videos. I was filming for the Pro Sedan guys that day and this was just some extra stuff I shot though out the day. They looked like real race cars to me when they went by.

Do you just film pretty race cars or what i didn't see a real race car in the hloe video. :angry:

I am sorry I don't really know what you mean. There are allot of different kinds cars in this video and my other videos. I was filming for the Pro Sedan guys that day and this was just some extra stuff I shot though out the day. They looked like real race cars to me when they went by.

Don't take it personally High Def. Floyd thinks the only real race cars out there are the Grand Stocks.

He calls all the other ones pretty cars.

nice video guy!

- i wish who ever made the call on the 28 super spinning the 21 super could have had the same view you had......no vaseline.

Duke,

Floyd was just teasing you. Like Kathy said, don't take it personally. He picks on us all of the time also.

Aahahhaaa!! I am fine with it. I don't see them as classes. They are all race cars to me and everyone who climbs behind the wheel of one and puts their life on the line is a racecar driver in my book. That is the only reason I responded. I am not trying to promote any one class over any other. If there are grand stocks racing next Sunday then there will be grand stocks in my next one. Is There? And would someone point them out to me!! Aahahhaaaa!! I am still working on telling Them all apart!!

Dammm!! LoL You can yell over the loud speaker to me the next time they come out!! Aahahaaaa!! Do they all run in the grass like he is doing in the picture?

Sometimes they do! :lol:

Next year start picking up a schedule when you get there and then you will know for sure and then Floyd won't get on here and yell at you. LOL

wow, highdef! what a great video! and u even threw in some of my sportmods!!! :wub:

Thanks allot!! Glad you liked it! Next year I am planing to make videos of all the different groups. You Guys are on my list!! I would like someone to talk about the cars and get some clips in the pitts and on the track. Have a Good One!! Duke

Yes, Duke, learning all of the classes and drivers is a big challenge. When I came to THR from San Antonio Speedway, it took me a while to get familiar with everything . . . about a year or so! LOL

Archived