Sat. morning at TMS

ChuckLicata

Hey gang...

Everything is getting ready to get cranked up for today's activities, mainly, the O'Reilly's 300 Busch race and 2 Cup practices today (9:30 a.m. and 11:10 a.m., both 45 minutes long)...

The weather is a little cool (55ish) and overcast, but it's still warm and there doesn't seem to a threat of rain anywhere..we "should be good" for the rest of the weekend...

On a personal note, thanks to ALL of you who have made arrangements for Shawn Paul Lehman's benefit..I will unfortunately be out of town that night, but when I get back in town from TMS on Sunday night I'll make arrangements to do some behind-the-scenes work for the benefit dance..

The gang at the Enzyte team trailer is getting ready for today's race..I hope everyone's thinking "positive" for David, I truly believe one of the reasons David made the field for the race was because of the positive energy being sent to him from everyone on TSZ and David Starr.com... :D

Yep Chuck,

They have changed the forecast here too.

A stray shower today----30 percent tonight------ scattered tomorrow, but a 40 perchance.

Hopefully they will all stay away from TMS and be down here.

If it has to rain at all.

We got hammered last night.

The weather the whole weekend up there was awesome! Sunny and breazy. Just right not to hot or to cold. But the traffic on Sunday sucked! Was in line for 3 hours, dang cops dont know how to direct traffic! LOL

Archived