Annual Awards Banquet Reminder

TRP

Forgot to mention..... All track sponsors will receive 2 complimentary banquet tickets, and all Class Champs will receive 2 complimentary banquet tickets. We should have addresses in the database for all class champs and sponsors and will be getting with you sometime in November.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to bump this topic back up to the top... It is time to get the banquet forms mailed in to Donna. With Christmas quickly approaching, it is best to get the forms mailed in now so they are not fogotten during the hustle and bustle of the holidays. We are on the one month count down to the banquet.

I've made contact with all of the class champs and they will all be at the banquet, with their 2 complimentary tickets. Congrats to all the class champs! Look forward to seeing you there.

I'll be mailing out the complimentary tickets to the track sponsors soon with RSVP's requested.

We all know who the class champs are, but you don't want to miss seeing who the Fan Voted Favorite Driver Awards for each class. Plus any special award(s) determined by the track owner.

Fun for all on January 9th in Edna. Not only for teams, but Fans are enouraged to attend the banquet too!!!

-Monty Chamberlain

Archived