Need a little help on a Bandelero

blur83

Recently acquired a bandelero for my daughter. New chassis and looks to be a fairly new motor. I'm not sure what to make of the wiring harness, switches and gauges. Looking for someone running one of these that can help me get this thing running and put a big smile on my daughters face. I live in the Kyle area and dont know of anyone who runs these. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Not looking for any racing secrets just help to make it run. Thanks!

Bryon Reed

Recently acquired a bandelero for my daughter. New chassis and looks to be a fairly new motor. I'm not sure what to make of the wiring harness, switches and gauges. Looking for someone running one of these that can help me get this thing running and put a big smile on my daughters face. I live in the Kyle area and dont know of anyone who runs these. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Not looking for any racing secrets just help to make it run. Thanks!

Bryon Reed

Go to http://www.houstonracecars.com/ call or email clyde hickman, he should be able to help

Archived