I-37 rained out

News Release

I-37 Speedway Race Rained Out

Pleasanton, Texas - The Friday night race program scheduled for April 2 at I-37 Speedway has been postponed due to rain. The event is re-scheduled for Friday, April 9th at 8:30 pm.

The re-scheduled 2004 event will feature four racing classes: IMCA Modifieds…Limited Late Models… Super Stock…Pure Stock. All classes expect to have the top racers in Texas and the surrounding states competing this Friday night. Heat and Feature Races will be held for each class.

Track Promoter Joe Horne said, “I hated to see all our work and plans literally go down the drain due to rainout, but you can’t do anything about Mother Nature”.

I-37 Speedway is a quarter mile oval dirt race track located on the east side Interstate 37, exactly 30 miles south of the I-37 – Loop 410 interchange.

Racing fans from San Antonio, Corpus Christi and other South Texas areas should take exit # 104 (Leal Road) proceed south on the east frontage road and follow the signs to I-37 Speedway.

On April 9, I-37 Speedway gates will open at 2:30pm. The racing program will get underway at 8:30pm.

I-37 Speedway Ticket Prices:

Adult Grandstand - $ 10

Seniors 65 and older - $ 7

Competitors Pit Passes - $ 25

Children 7 to 11 years - $ 3

Children 6 and under - FREE

Maps and detailed I-37 racing information is available on www.I37speedway.com

or by calling the track phone at 210/534-1898 or the track office at 210/532-5421

Archived