need help with setup

Buddy Morgan

i have a metric chassis car that i was running as a super stock weighing 3000 lb. found a class to run the car in but gotta weight 3600 lb now. the question is what spring rates should i be running? the car currently has 800lb rf 600lb lf 250 rr 200 lr. any help on this would be apprieated, thanks

CALL SPEEDWAY MOTORS AND ASK FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND THESE GUYS CAN HELP YOU FOR SURE. 1-800-979-0122

i have a metric chassis car that i was running as a super stock weighing 3000 lb. found a class to run the car in but gotta weight 3600 lb now. the question is what spring rates should i be running? the car currently has 800lb rf 600lb lf 250 rr 200 lr. any help on this would be apprieated, thanks

WE HAVE A 600LF 900RF 200LR 250RR ON OUR SUPER IT SEEMS TO WORK GOOD. THE CAR GOES IN GOOD WE AR TRYING TO FIX THE EXIT OF THE CAR.

Archived