MOM's against CANCER race @ Houston Motor Sports Park

CJS7

MOM's against CANCER race @ Houston Motor Sports Park this weekend!

[Editor's Note: The Houston Motorsports Park management has asked that all checks that are part of the Mothers Against Cancer fund raiser set for this Saturday at Houston Motorsports Park be made out to Mothers Against Cancer and not to anyone else. All checks and other donations should be turned in to Connie Mann at the Mothers Against Cancer booth that will be set up this weekend at the track.]

While everyone involved with coordinating this event, Connie Mann from MAC, Al Seeley from Jani-King and all of us at HMP are extremely grateful for the overwhelming amount of support that so many racers have shown for this event, we want to make sure that one thing is perfectly clear...

ALL DONATION CHECKS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS EVENT IN ANY WAY SHOULD BE MADE TO MOTHERS AGAINST CANCER AND ONLY TO MOTHERS AGAINST CANCER. All donation checks should be presented to the Mothers Against Cancer booth or handed in at driver's meeting at the event. If you want to mail a donation, please contact the Mothers Against Cancer booth at the event for an appropriate mailing address.

On behalf of JT Schild Racing and Mason Mitchell Racing I would like to sincerely apologize for and confusion cause regarding this event. There was a communication error with the coordinator we spoke with initially. Clarifications have been made, we have contacted Connie Mann from MAC, and as stated by HMP all check should be made to MOTHERS AGAINST CANCER.

Our families have been directly impacted by cancer and the boys want to help as much as they can. So when we heard about this even we came up with the sponsor a lap idea to help earn as much cash as possible. We have had an outstanding response with about $1500.00 in pledges so far. We strongly encourage everyone to do what they can to help out be it though sponsoring laps or directly donating to MAC. If you would like to sponsor a lap please send check made out to MOTHERS AGAINST CANCER to Rhonda @ 30131 Riley Road Waller, TX 77484 we will present your donations MAC on race day on your behalf.

if anyone from seguin,san antonio,austin,n.b., kyle, buda or surrounding areas would like to make a donation to the mothers against cancer, but cant make it to hmp sat i am going and would happy to deliver them. i would be more than willing to pick any of these up from your work or home. i will be in austin most of the day tomorrow.

i read a few of the bios that where passed around during the drivers metting, it pulls at your heart.

i dont have much to offer but would like to help however i can.

lynn hardy jr. #70 pro stock, #36 pro-truck

to contact : 830-556-5059

Archived