Congratulations TBS Racing!

Sarge

Final points for Texas Thunder Street Stocks!

Any Time Child Care Street Stock Point Standings

® = Rookie

Updated 09/26/2009

1. 84X Eric 'EAZY E' Jones 868

2. 65 Jeff Currier 818

3. 4 Ken Plonsky 780

4. 96V Richard Valentine 768

5. 83 Dennis Simmons 758

6. 2 Kevin Ashley 696

7. 43 Gene Burnett 686

8. 84 Tony McPherson, Sr. 681

9. 19J Jennifer Silva ® 678

10 B74 Jeff Bauser ® 669

11. 96 Paul Kohl 529

12. 88 Brian Mendenhall 477

13. 30 Bobby Norton 468

14. 7 Jeremy Adkins 433

15. 5 Robert Dose 403

16. 21 Chris Florio 388

17. 14 Don Rea 382

18 32 Bill Siegman 362

19. 01 Terry Tschoerner 280

20. 555 Jason Bernal 272

Where the heck was the 02 car at??? :lol:

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Pot stirrer

The 02 was close but he had a case of bad luck all too often

19th place doesnt look too good but we only raced there 8 times this year

Duane and I want to thank Pat, his staff, and all the other racers for the oppertunity to race at Texas Thunder this year

The 02 was close but he had a case of bad luck all too often

19th place doesnt look too good but we only raced there 8 times this year

Duane and I want to thank Pat, his staff, and all the other racers for the oppertunity to race at Texas Thunder this year

Terry,

I wasn't poking you in the eye, I was trying to poke Duaine! 19th is a fantastic finish in the points after only 8 races!

Looking at the list, I see 16 cars ahead of you that if you had ran the entire season, I am pretty confident you would have finished ahead of. Those last two would have been hard to beat, but not impossible. There are a couple of others in the 16 that if they would have run a full season, would have been a whole lot higher (5 & 88).

I sure hope you guys are having fun in the dirt. You thanked Pat and the TTS staff for letting you race there. Well, I am pretty sure they all would say "Thank You" for deciding to race with us. Ya'll are a class act, and should be welcomed at whatever track you decide to go to.

Is TBS going to be represented at H.OT.'s Fall Classic again this year? Hopefully you have learned where the wall is on the backstretch, and won't have to repeat that process this year. LOL And when is Aaron going to get his car dirty? I would pay for a ticket to see that!

Good luck with the rest of your racing this year. Stay safe, and hopefully I will see you again at TTS next year.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sarge, I am planning on making the HOT Fall Classic. As of right now, things are looking good. Have a few suspension parts to fix. And I second what Terry said, thanks to Pat and his staff for everything. We have enjoyed racing up there in Killeen and it has been huge amounts of fun! Terry and I look forward to next year where we can get more than just 8 races in. D.

Archived