UPDATE--Busch Qualifying

ChuckLicata

David is IN the race!!

As per..The Busch guys go Top 38 to qualify on time...

And, with 9 drivers to go....he is 29th..so, he can't fall any further than 38th and the last spot...

DAVID IS IN!

Hey Legend 96,

Dude, how about a little consideration here?

1) I'm also doing some work for KVET-AM and my radio show up here...

2) Some people are very interested in what's going on with David Starr, so they want to know what's going on with qualifying..

3) The ROMCO practice times weren't available until JUST now..please see the thread about ROMCO...

Kinda busy here, bud...hold on to your horses..besides, what can you expect from an "old" man.. :P

As of 5:10 p.m.

David Starr had not taken his qualifying run..he was slated to go 20th but the team asked for more time before making their qualifying run...

Chuck,

Thank you for all of your updates.

I have XM radio , and they are not giving any Romco information at all.

Gossett Came on , and spoke of all of the RAces this weekend , but left out the ROMCO race.

What is up with that?

Once again Chuck we know how hard it is to do everthing you have to take care of , and still keep us updated.

At your age you still move pretty quick.... LoL

Victory Lane

I went to www.texasmotorspeedway.com yesterday and left them a comment under contact us. It went something like this. I understand that ROMCO is a filler race for TMS, but they have a loyal following of fans and we would like to see some practice, qual, start, interviews, race coverage, and finishing positions. It doesn't have to contain all of the information previously listed but even some would be nice. Maybe TMS and ROMCO can get together on this and make it easier for the bombadier 500 with IRL.

If everyone takes the time to send a message like this, I'm sure that they can't ignore us.

Archived