Super Stocks

are you suggesting he should run in edna...... :huh:

well I plan too...so the more the merrier.... you got another vacation..not going next week either? lol Honestly...the tracks have tried to work together and so should this class...its weird some cars wont run the other track at all...I can understand not running all the shows...but none of them? Now I know my wing was scaring alot of the cars off...so I took it off this last week ....hope they got over that fear now...lol

if my guys want to go we will try to make it sat night, we.ve been talking about it but i just wanted to get some consistant, laps on my car, at sos, i think i,m starting to get it a little bit, didn,t want to screw up anybodys show, so we,ll prob make it sat the 19th , waddy,28 super stock what time do they start racing?

if my guys want to go we will try to make it sat night, we.ve been talking about it but i just wanted to get some consistant, laps on my car, at sos, i think i,m starting to get it a little bit, didn,t want to screw up anybodys show, so we,ll prob make it sat the 19th , waddy,28 super stock what time do they start racing?

bring all the cars yall can. really need the car count ;)

Drivers meeting is at 6, then packing, hot laps and races...Looking forward to seeing you there Leland!

Archived