Driver looking for a ride

NewRacer

Our Late Model #77 Driven by Charles Buxton will not be Racing for another 2-3 months or so due to lack of sponsorship money this year.

Charles is a great driver , and has a good bit of experence aound tracks in texas.

He has over 25 carreer WINs , and knows how to keep his car clean , and not tear up a car while running to the front.

I hate to see him sit out for most of the race season again because we do not have the money to race our car.

I am sure Charles would race any type of car in any class.

Maybe not the Grand Class. lol

Please P.M. me or Charles If you know of anyone looking for a Driver.

Thanks for your Help.

Victory Lane

Crew for #77 Late Model

I CAN ACCOUNT FOR THAT. GREAT GUY, GENTLEMAN DRIVER - IT'S A REAL BUMMER NOT TO SEE HIM ON THE TRACK...

Chevy383,

I've seen the following scenario more than once at THR: A car owner who has no interest in driving buys a late model and recruits a driver from a lower class who has proven themselves. It's not a common occurence, but one I've seen more than once. It works out for some teams.

Good luck to Charles and the White Knuckles Racing Team in their efforts to find a ride!

cs

chevy383-

2002 CLDE ISON ASKED ME TO DRIVE HIS LATE MODEL. BASICALLY WE DID'NT EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER...SHA-BANG! AT THIS LEVEL ?

P.S -NEVER HURTS TO ASK...

Yep , I see it happen in Street Stocks , Late Models ( TSRS a bit).

I know that Charles would not ask for him self so I figured I would put the word out for him. He is the kind of person that will help anyone else out at the track at the drop of a hat, and not expect anything in return. That is why I thought I would make this post. I am not sure if anyone has a car that they want to put a driver in,but Like CrazyHorse Said:" It does not hurt to Ask.

Thanks for your help

Victory Lane :)

He is the only driver I know that can make his way through the field after a 2 minute pit stop in qualifying!...lol

It is a shame he isn't racing. Did I mention he had a great Spotter?...lol

Tim

Archived