turky classic

is there any info on the turky classic, it prob was on here but i might have missed it , when is it planning to be run and what classes, times and so on, having a great time at sos and see you sun leland #28 ss by the way my name is spelled wrong when you post the results, it dosen,t bother me but the announcer is having a prob with pronouncing it, with an r after an l not complaining though life is good, get well quick jim.................

is there any info on the turky classic, it prob was on here but i might have missed it , when is it planning to be run and what classes, times and so on, having a great time at sos and see you sun leland #28 ss by the way my name is spelled wrong when you post the results, it dosen,t bother me but the announcer is having a prob with pronouncing it, with an r after an l not complaining though life is good, get well quick jim.................

I didn't realize the "r" was in there. I have now corrected it. Sorry ;) ..........See u Sunday

After speaking to Jim, I changed the Turkey Classic from Nov. 21 to the 28th which was it's original date.

That is the same weekend as the USMTS Show in Edna!

Yes I understand that, it has not been confirmed by Texana as of yet. We also have other cars that would like to run our track that cannot run at the USMTS show.

This was at the request of various drivers as well as Jim Scribellito.

Brian

Yes I understand that, it has not been confirmed by Texana as of yet. We also have other cars that would like to run our track that cannot run at the USMTS show.

Brian

Its already set on the USMTS web site. Nov 27,28, & 29 Texana Raceway Park

..... We also have other cars that would like to run our track that cannot run at the USMTS show.

Brian

Count me in with the "various drivers" category as one that doesn't want to run in the USMTS show, but is planning on attending the SOS/Goliad show.

Archived