Congrats

Hey Matt good job last night. I didnt get 2 make it down 4 the races we went 2 the dirt track. Im hoping 2 race this weekend had surgery so that messed up the racing planns 4 this weekend. we will see how the ol stomach feels and hopefully be racing this weekend.

YA THE 18 WAS HOOKED UP SAT IT RAN GOOD ON 6 CYL I FOUND TWO PLUG WIRE ROASTED. HAD A GOOD TIME, SCOTT THANKS TO ALL OF YALL FOR HELPING ME ON THE REAR END. I THINK THAT WAS THE FASTEST I HAD TORE DOWN A REAR END AND PUT TOGETHER :lol: IT ONLY TOOK 25 MIN.

Hey Matt good job last night. I didnt get 2 make it down 4 the races we went 2 the dirt track. Im hoping 2 race this weekend had surgery so that messed up the racing planns 4 this weekend. we will see how the ol stomach feels and hopefully be racing this weekend.

THATS WHAT U GET FOR DRINKING THAT NASTY COORS :lol: HOPE TO SEE YA THIS WEEK.

YA THE 18 WAS HOOKED UP SAT IT RAN GOOD ON 6 CYL I FOUND TWO PLUG WIRE ROASTED. HAD A GOOD TIME, SCOTT THANKS TO ALL OF YALL FOR HELPING ME ON THE REAR END. I THINK THAT WAS THE FASTEST I HAD TORE DOWN A REAR END AND PUT TOGETHER :lol: IT ONLY TOOK 25 MIN.
No problem Matt. Thats the last time I help you out just so you can whoop the crap out me......LOL just kidding Matt, I'm glad to see you in the winner circle this year. I guess my time is up this year for a win but thats okay, there is always next year. I'm looking forward to this weekend to see if you can do it again! ;)

No problem Matt. Thats the last time I help you out just so you can whoop the crap out me......LOL just kidding Matt, I'm glad to see you in the winner circle this year. I guess my time is up this year for a win but thats okay, there is always next year. I'm looking forward to this weekend to see if you can do it again! ;)

IF U GET IN A CHEVY U WILL WIN :lol: WE CAN PUT THE 43 CAR BACK TOGETHER FOR THE BIG RACE. ILL GIVE IT MY BEST THIS WEEK ;)

OH GREAT, He's winning races on six cylinders! We are going to take turns on this winning thing, right? JK :lol: Good Job, we'll see you Friday

OH GREAT, He's winning races on six cylinders! We are going to take turns on this winning thing, right? JK :lol: Good Job, we'll see you Friday

:lol: u better show up sat no races on friday. i was flat footing it around the track if i had ever lifted i would had been done for :blink:

Archived