THR

gundogC3

I can tell you what one driver said that it very fitting: "I don't know how we raced here before without the new pavement."

Don Banker made that comment when we were talking about the track, and Cary agreed. Cary did say that the concrete apron and rumble strips will upset the car, but he made it work anyway. I hope that's not a regular occurence! LOL

cs

I had a bit of a problem with the new concrete, not because of anything except my own judgement. I wasnt able to find my line down low, kept hitting the ripples, could not judge the distance correctly, the back stretch was great and and over all ''''' GREAT JOB THUNDERHILL ''''

Red Shark Racing

The new concrete at the bottom of the track did save a lot of cleanup time. There were quite a few times during the night that cars got down below the concrete and threw up rocks and dirt. Instead of the debris getting on the asphalt, it stayed on the concrete and we kept the races going under green. After receiving his trophy on the track, the winner of the 'A' Main Dwarf told me "the track was good before but now with the wider back straightway, the track is great. Tell the management the did a great job."

Greg

Archived