change tires

we need to put megan's new tires on....ronny

Ronny

The guys are at the shop every Tuesday and Thursday night. The will be unloading the hauler on Tuesday night so you may be able to use the tire changer in the hauler. Kevin may be there and I would suggest you get him to help you. He is an expert on making the tire changer work well.

congrats steinman on your 2nd place win, i know you would have won the feature at redriver if your exhaust manifold didn't break off tough luck,

i struggled removing megans tires but i got it done, thx for helping me put her new tires on which was much easier then removing them, great technique, show the other guys how!......

me and steinman unloaded the trailer single handidly tuesday night, i will be there sat the 29th to help load the trailer at 9:30 am for the thr race.......steinman has busted his a all year for all of us. he has been the superglue for the naskart racing series this year, without him we would be limping along thanks again mike for your devoted time...........ronny and megan

I want to add my thanks for all of the support that Mike has given the THR staff this year. He always gets us the information we need in a timely manner and quickly responds to any any requests. I hope that the NasKarts have felt more involvement with the rest of the THR classes this year, and I know Mike's coordination has been the key.

Archived