THUNDER CAR COUNT

WHAT WAS THE DEAL WE HAD 11 CARS! MAN IF WE WOULD HAD ALL THE CARS SHOW UP WE COULD HAD 15 TO 18 CAR THAT WOULD HAD BEEN A HELL OF A RACE. IT WAS GOOD WITH 11. SCOTT GET UR CAR FIXED WE NEED MORE CARS :lol: ROBBY SAID HE WAS LOOKING AT A CAR IN WF IT ONLY NEEDED THE REAR END CHANGED.

It was a great race! Matt you did a HELL OF A JOB BEING PATIENT!!!!! Mathew I believe you hit the debris in turn 4 that was picked up during a caution. I am working on the rim/tire issue this week. David Rose is helping me out with rims so I might make it back this weekend or next. I may have the car sold but we will see. It was fun to actually watch the racing this weekend and having a few cold ones. I still missed driving but it was fun watching. So you think Robby will be back?

THAT WHAT HE SAID. YA I THINK I CAN GET THEM THIS WEEK ;) I HAVE TO WORK ON THE HANDLING MY SELF IT WASNT STICKING IN THE 2ND GROOVE LIKE I WANTED IT TO. BUT ONE THING AT A TIME THE CAR RUNS GOOD NOW I HAVE TO WORK ON THE HANDLING. WE WILL SEE YA IN 2 WEEKS MATTEW. I WILL BRING THE VIDEO THIS TIME :blink:

Your talking about 4th of july last year, I ran off into that crater hole going into turn 1 and broke my transmission. Scott is correct, last labor day you were getting a flat and I passed you on the last lap :lol: But I did feel really bad for you afterwards ;)

Your talking about 4th of july last year, I ran off into that crater hole going into turn 1 and broke my transmission. Scott is correct, last labor day you were getting a flat and I passed you on the last lap :lol: But I did feel really bad for you afterwards ;)

Nice!!!! :lol:

im shur you felt bad about beatn me, glad i could help you out with that win! well the truck aint there yet, not shur whats going on with it, it shur aint running like it did 3 races ago

im shur you felt bad about beatn me, glad i could help you out with that win! well the truck aint there yet, not shur whats going on with it, it shur aint running like it did 3 races ago

JUST THINK IF MY MOTOR STAYED TOGETHER YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR 2ND :lol: BECAUSE I WAS SMOKING YALL BY AT LEAST A STRAIGHT AWAY :lol:

Archived