Darn, those tires!

I37Photog

tires arent in the way... the cars are off the track.... just like saying why is the wall in the way , its not it shows you where the track stops.... only way to keep cars from turning when they get into it is either 1.. stay on track, or 2... put concrete wall to smack you back onto the track... concrete doenst grab cars like rubber does..... jmo... :ph34r:oh and those are great shots..

i was behind the 5 when it went into the tires. i ended up in turn 4 for the red flag and was thinkin man i hope he's ok. i could not believe my eyes when he backed his car off the tires and restarted the race. and naturally he finished the race ahead of me. sheesh, tough car and more importantly tough driver.

Hey racer5, I hated to see the tires too! But I have to agree with Texaswicked, the wall (tires) is there to mark the outer edge of the track and in our case, getting into them was a result of trying to run around the top looking for racetrack....it happens! Car was ok and we went on to Killeen on Saturday.

I do want to thank you guys for letting me run with you, maybe I'll make some gear changes and come back sometime!

Archived