Round #3 or #4 - Take your pic!

toyman85

OK, since the last venture on the dirt track didn't go too well and since I didn't even make it to the track for the feature (fuel pick-up hose in fuel cell decided to climb up the side of the tank), I hereby proclaim TONIGHT is the night! I will (hopefully) do better. Of course that leaves a lot of room for interpretation. Heck, if I make it to the racing surface that is an improvement! HA! :lol: Terry in the ole' #01 better watch out! I'm coming to get ya! BTW Terry, are you scared yet?? D. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Duane,

Nice run. 3rd, not bad, I believe you and Terry are tied now for highest finish?

Wish I could have been there to see it. Next to my kids, racing is the thing I miss the most.

And tell Aaron he forgot one item on his list. He needs to add the #50 car to the list. When is he going to get his feet dirty?

Stay safe guys.

Bill "Sarge" Masom

Sarge, you're right on the finishes. I do believe Terry has 2 finishes of 3rd place though. I have a 3rd and a 4th. We are now just racing to see who can get the first feature win on dirt! We both definetly can win with our cars, but as in anything it takes a little luck.

Gunnar, they always have good shows up at Tx Thunder. Sorry we missed ya. ;) Terry and I both had some personal things goin on.

One things for sure, Tx Thunder has excellent car counts in all classes and they run thru the show quick! They had double features Saturday night for the IMCA stock cars and IMCA sport mods and we were still pretty much done by 11:30. I'm not sure when we're going back up to race, but will try to give notice on L/S Speedzone!

Thanks to Sonny and Nathan and the Gordon's for all the help in the pits! D.

Congrats D. Sounds like you guys had a blast. Gonna come see the next one for sure. Went to Shady Oaks Sat night. Went more to support Jim S. on his fight to recover from his accident more than anything. What a great facility in Goliad. Top notch race track. You guys should try and make a trip there. Congrats again. You deserve it for sure. See you Saturday......J.C.

Archived