Need some fellow racers help

I have been looking at the Thunderstock class & right now i show we could have a 23 car field if everyone show'd at once...

With 4 races to go in the year.. i am also looking for a sponsor a race to add to the Thunderstock Purse..

Looking for $200 per race so that we can increase the payout on the bottom side of the scale Trying to raise it to 8th to last to $30.. instead of seeing 10th to last @ $10..

Small but everything helps..

Going to try and really go after the Spectacular race & Get extra $$ for the Purse..

Haven't talked to Mary Ann or Debbie yet.. but I think this is one of those good things so didn't want to wait anylonger on it..

Anyone have any potential help out there?

Aaron,

I don't think either of us (Mary Ann or me) would ever have a problem with someone bringing a class sponsor to the table! We'd love to pass on the additional $$$ to the drivers.

Christine Parks is helping out with our marketing efforts right now, so please contact her at thrmarketing@gmail.com if you need assistance from THR with your efforts to add a sponsor.

that does sound good for people like me that don't have alot of sponsers and spent every extra penny just to make it to every race and only make enough to get me and my dad in not including fuel....thats praying we don't break or wreck...

Archived