NEW STICKERS TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR JIM

I WAS TOLD BY BRIAN THAT THERE HAS BEEN SOME REAL COOL STICKERS TO SHOW SUPPORT FOR JIM THESE STICKERS HAVE A LOT OF THOUGHT INTO THEM SO MAKE SURE U LOOK UP A PERSON WITH THE TRACK AND GET U ONE OF THESE STICKERS WHEN U BUY ONE AND ITS ON THE CAR IN THE FEATURE I TOLD BRIAN HEY I WILL THROW 100.00 BUCKS TO THE WINNER :P THEN HIM AND LAURIE CAME UP LETS LET JIM PICK THE CLASS AND SPOT THAT NIGHT :) I WANT TO SAY THANKS TO THOSE THAT HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO MAKE THESE STICKERS ;) BRIANS PHONE WAS CUTTING OUT AND IM NOT SURE OF THE NAMES SO IF U COULD CHIME IN AND LET US ALL KNOW THANKS AGAIN :) ITS IS AMAZING HOW THE RACERS AND FANS HAVE PULLED TOGETHER IT JUST GOES TO SHOW U WHAT AN IMPACT JIM AND LAURIE HAVE HAD ON OUR LIVES AND KENNY UED THE MAN ;) SEE YA SAT GAND C

Here is a picture of the stickers, they will be $12 each with proceeds going to Jim and Laurie. I (Connie Lindsey) will have them at the track this Sat. I will go to the drivers meeting and you will also be able to find me at the #21 Limited trailer. Thanks Greg and everyone for the support you have shown.

post-10933-1250860399.jpg

For those that are not able to come to the races you can email me with the amount of stickers you want, then I will send you an invoice with a pay-pal link on it, you do not have to have a pay-pal acct. a debit card or credit card will work. Be sure to fill out the return information so i can send to right address. vlind@airmail.net

I would like to take everyone for there support, the Hope & Determination stickers were a big hit. I will be making more so anyone that did not get one Sat. night will still have their chance. For those of you that did not hear we gave Laurie $1060 from just one night of selling the stickers. Once again Thank You All.

Archived