Racing at Red River Speedway this weekend!

Thursday night we will be loading the karts ontothe stackers and getting our equipment together. We will be loading the trailer on Friday morning around 7:30am - 8:00am and when we finish loading, heading on out to Wichita Falls from the NASKART Building.

We will be staying at the Howard Johnson's again and we will have a open practice friday night. So make sure you bring all your spares and work on a good setup for our 40-lap race on Saturday! Schedule will be the same as last time. Qualifying...followed by 10 lap heat races....followed by our 40 lap main! Remember this track will wear you out! We will then stay in Wichita falls Saturday night and come home Sunday morning. If any questions..please call me. We will be renting their transponders again...so bring along extra zip ties!!

Thanks

Mike Steinman

NASKART #71

512-496-4371

ps... here is a link to red rivers forum and what i put there.

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=30767

Good luck to all that are making the trip. I wish I was going. Everyone follow the rules and be safe. LOL! And yes Smitty if you race you need to weigh. :lol: Ronnie, mount that transponder were ever you want!!! :lol: :lol: All you guys play nice and have a good race.

Archived