Donations For Jim

I know every racer wants to do something to help the Scribellito family. It is going to be a long hard road to recovery mentally,physically, and financially. I have spent the last few days with Jim and Laurie, and i can tell you they are going to give it all they have to recover from this. Jim will not give up! I spoke with Laurie about racers wanting to donate to help out with there expenses and she was very appreciative that i asked. I set up a paypal account so anyone who wants to donate can do so by going to the website or click on the link here. Any amount will be a huge help to the family and greaty appreciated. Thanks, Kenny Densman #75 Late Model :)

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_...tton_id=7447795

Thanks Greg, This is great the donations are coming in already. If you want to put a little note with the donations i will take them for jim to read this weekend, if you want to remain anomyous just let me know and i wont tell :P . This will hopefully take some load off of his mind. I know they have bills to pay :unsure:

I want everyone to know when i was talking to jim yesterday and the man was about to go on a ventalator, he was still talking about the things that needed to be done at the track. Now that is dedication to his dream. I have a lot of respect for him and i love them like family.

this is a easy and safe proccess please anyone (HECK I ALMOST FORGOT MY TRADEMARK ;) )JIM AND HIS FAMILY NEED ALL THE HELP HE CAN GET HE HAS LEFT A SUCCESFULL BUISNESS TO COME AND TRY A LIFE LONG DREAM AND THAT ALONE IS MORE THAN MOST CAN SAY NOT ONLY THAT BUT HAS TAKEN ON THIS TASK THAT FEW CAN DO AND WITH MUCH SUCCESS ;) HE HAD THIS ACCIDENT PUTTING A SHOW ON BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE LOVES "THE SHOW" FOR HIS FANS LOTS OF HARD WORK AHEAD AND THE MORE THAT PULL FOR HIM IM SURE THE SOONER HE WILL GET BACK TO DOING WHAT HE LOVES AND WAS PUT WITH US FOR ;) THIS MAN OWNS A FAST DWARF CAR BUT DOES NOT RACE WITH EM BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS THAT CAN COME ABOUT AND WITH THOSE 5 LAPS TO BEAT THE BOSS HAS COST HIM AND HIS FAMILY DEARLY SO ITS THE LEAST WE CAN DO :( GREG AND CANDACE :(

I am going to sit with Jim tomorrow while Laurie takes a needed break to see her kids. I will take all the notes that were attached to the paypal donations and read them to jim. again thank you everyone for the donations, it will make a big difference. kenny

I spent saturday with Jim, he is a fighter, with all the pain he is in he is still interested in watching racing and making sure the track gets tended to. We watched the world of outlaw late models on speed. I had to leave the room while the doctors checked him out, when i came back in the race was over, he let me know who won the race. He has a great attitude and i believe thats what its going to take for him to recover, and he will.

Archived