Call Scott Jerkins @ (210)887-4003. He has one for sale. Real nice car. I want to buy it but I already have one in the building stage. His car is First class. There is also a guy in pleasanton that had a couple for sale. His name is Mike and his number is (210)723-2259. Hope this helps. There are a few others that have moved up to Micros that are selling their stuff. Let me know if I can be of any help.

PAPA

(210)618-2345

We are having a big race in Austin over the Labor Day weekend. We would love to have you out and show off some of the details of the sport. Scott Jerkin's car is a good one, I think it is a Bullrider car. I would recommend buying a car that you see around one of our tracks. We have a Stanley car/parts dealer at the Austin Track so parts are always available for those cars. The most common cars at the two Texas tracks are Stanley, Bullriders, Storm and Fisers. We do have several other brands that run but they are harder to find parts for.

We have a ton of 5 year olds starting in the beginning of next year. All of the training is step by step and it is not very difficult to have your kid ready to hit the track for practice soon. Feel free to call me any time if you have any questions or need help getting started. My cell phone number is (512) 876-5272. This is a good time to start, we have a big Grand national race next year at our track that we hope to bring 300+ car to Austin for a full week long race. All of the Austin clubs info can be found on our web site at www.AustinQuarterMidgets.com

We will be in Tulsa, OK this weekend. I will let everyone know how the Texas kids did.

Thanks Mike. Thats some good info. I planned on my daughter running this year but the car I have needed a lot off work and I learned a lot while doing it. Now I have to learn what to do at the track. My daughter and I both will be learning. I cant wait. I know there are several cars out there that are for sale and we need to get them a new owner and driver. Please keep us informed about how things went in OK. And take lots of pics. All these gays and gals on this site love to see race cars and drivers . Even the little ones. Thanks again

PAPA

Archived