Directions to SOS

I think the best way to go is take Hwy 87 South to State Hwy 119 South of Stockdale. Take a right and follow it until it Tees South of Wesatche. Turn right on Hwy 183 go a few miles til you get to FM 622 and turn left, and follow it til you see Shady Oaks Speedway on the right.

Yup what Hotstock13 said, from SA on 87, just outta Stockdale take a right on 119, keep on going through the red light in Yorktown(DQ is on the right) all the way to Hwy183 veer right. Head down 183 til you get to 622, take a left(only way to go). Track is on the right.

We live not far from the track, and my wife made it from sea-world yesterday in about 1:45min.

Yup what Hotstock13 said, from SA on 87, just outta Stockdale take a right on 119, keep on going through the red light in Yorktown(DQ is on the right) all the way to Hwy183 veer right. Head down 183 til you get to 622, take a left(only way to go). Track is on the right.

We live not far from the track, and my wife made it from sea-world yesterday in about 1:45min.

Thanks everyone! I'm a little behind, and won't get there as early as I wanted, but will still try.

Archived