8th schedule

so whats the schedule for this weekend? I read that gates open at 2pm and races start at 6pm. This was on lonestar speedzone calendar.

Where did you see that Johnny?

Cool. Thats what I thought. The schedule is on Lonestar speedzone.

6:00pm Shady Oaks Speedway Racing Excitement! and Demo Derby!!WhenSat, August 8, 6pm – 11pm

WhereGoliad, TX (map)

DescriptionModifieds, Limited Modifieds, Mini Stocks, Farm Trucks, Classic Dwarf Cars, Pure Stocks, True Bomber, Hot Stock Trucks and Demo Derby!!! Pit gates open at 2pm. Spectator seating opens at 4:30 pm. Hot laps at 5:30 Shady Oaks Speedway starts racing at 6pm. Adults are $10, $8 for senior citizens, $5 for children 6-12 and children 5 and under are FREE ! Racer Registration $25 Pit Passes are $25 Spectator seating family packs are available for $25 includes two adults and up to four children 6-12

more details» copy to my calendar

http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/calendar

6:00pm Shady Oaks Speedway Racing Excitement! and Demo Derby!!WhenSat, August 8, 6pm – 11pm

WhereGoliad, TX (map)

DescriptionModifieds, Limited Modifieds, Mini Stocks, Farm Trucks, Classic Dwarf Cars, Pure Stocks, True Bomber, Hot Stock Trucks and Demo Derby!!! Pit gates open at 2pm. Spectator seating opens at 4:30 pm. Hot laps at 5:30 Shady Oaks Speedway starts racing at 6pm. Adults are $10, $8 for senior citizens, $5 for children 6-12 and children 5 and under are FREE ! Racer Registration $25 Pit Passes are $25 Spectator seating family packs are available for $25 includes two adults and up to four children 6-12

that info is incorrect, use the one Danielsen Motorsports posted

WhereGoliad, TX (map)

Yeah, that was the old information. I guess it has not been updated. I'm not sure who updates that one.

Yeah, that was the old information. I guess it has not been updated. I'm not sure who updates that one.

That's my bad. I guess I should have realized that there was a schedule change. But.. it helps when someone brings a change to our attention

Nick

Archived