Frontrunner Drawing and Raffle

SassyCassie14

I-37 Raceway has purchased another frontrunner vechicle...

For this friday (8-7-09), we will have a drawing ($2.00) per ticket and at intermission we will pull one ticket and that lucky winner will have the chance to ride along in the passenger seat, with an experienced driver, during the frontrunner feature race.

I-37 Raceway will do this again for the next race and the following after that. This will give some lucky spectators the chance to feel what its like to be not only in a race car but actually being in a race!

Also, starting this friday, we will be doing a raffle, $5.00 per ticket. This raffle is to WIN a frontrunner car before the season is over. Once this car has been raffled off, I-37 Raceway will raffle off another car. This will give everyone the opportunity to not only win a frontrunner vechicle but you will be able to race it in the big end of the year race (in which more details will follow later on).

Good Luck to everyone

and see you friday!!!

Experienced driver. What the heck. We were told NO EXPERIENCED DRIVERS were ALLOWED. So we have to race with an experienced driver who has been racing in the sportsman class at SAS and Street stock class at I37.

This is just for fun, to get the spectators more involved and be able to experience what you drivers get to do every week.

The driver of this car, will NOT be given points or money or anything. Its for the fans.

Very neat idea Cassy. The raffle for the car at the end of the season is especially cool! Good work on coming up with new ideas and innovative techniques. That raffle for the car is an excellent way for someone to get into the sport who has little money...

-Monty

Just a reminder about tonight with the drawing in the frontrunner class and the raffle to win a frontrunner car.

Tonight this frontrunner car will not be credited with the win or have any points awarded. Again, this is just for fun. To help get the spectators more involved.

The winner of the drawing that gets to ride along in the passenger seat, will be awarded a trophy after their race.

See everyone later on.

Archived