PRINTER CARTRIDGES

tazmachine69

Dont forget to bring your old used printer cartridges to San Antonio Speedway this weekend and donate them to FASCAR for recylcling. All monies raised go towards the FASCAR drivers benefits program (ie contingency fund, driver bonus award, etc.)

For you to understand just how beneficial this can be if everyone were to participate here is a break down of income from this project.

Printer cartridges turned into me just at the FASCAR meeting in February, we bought in $262.00.

Printer cartidges turned into me at the FASCAR meeting in March and those that the Earnhardts donated brought in a whopping $284.00.

Can you imagine how much funds we can give back to the drivers if everyone were to participate and bring them to San Antonio Speedway every Saturday night!

FASCAR has a drop box at San Antonio Speedway that you can drop them by as you walk past or see me and I will gladly take them off your hands.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Jean Nesser

FASCAR Corresponding Secretary/Historian

FASCAR also offers "pick-up" service for your cartridges. If you have lots of large cartridges that you wish to donate, let us know where we can pick them up. Please, just send a private message to Jean or me.

Thanks.

Archived