Texas Sport Mods/Limited Mods - Asphalt & Dirt

Hook's RPM

On Saturday, August 29th, Texarkana 67 Speedway - a 1/4 mile dirt track oval -- located right of I-30 just across the Arkansas line is holding a $3000 to win, $300 to start Limited Modified/Southern Sport Mod event. The entry fee is just $50 at the gate. For more, visit www.Texarkana67Speedway.com .

This Saturday, August 8th, Monroe Motor Speedway - a 3/8 mile concrete oval -- located right on I-20 in Monroe, Louisiana is holding a $1000 to win, $100 to start Sport Mod race with a paydown of 1000-700-500-350-275-250-200-175-150-125 and 100 to start paying 20 spots. NO entry fee and just a $25 pit pass. For more info, visit www.monroemotorspeedway.com .

Edited by Hook's RPM

The Texarkana race was rained out on the 1st and rescheduled for August 29th!

The recommended gear for Saturday's Sport Mod Shootout #2 at Monroe Motor Speedway is 560-580. They run a Good-Year track tire too that sells for $100 each. I don't know if it's the same tire they run at Houston Motor Speedway and the other Texas asphalt Sport Mod tracks or not. Maybe y'all can tell me??? Check out www.monroemotorspeedway.com for more info.

Edited by Hook's RPM