Shady Oaks Speedway Racing pics.

Hey guys just giving Brenda and AJ a shout out on her picture taken. You wont find anyone taking pictures at any track for the prices she offers. Lets not take her for granted spend a couple bucks and buy yourself some pics of your cars for your album, sponsors or just to hand to some kid in the stands. She could never make enough to pay for her equipment but nontheless at least take an extra $5 bucks to take yours off her hands. Good Job Brenda!

Hey guys just giving Brenda and AJ a shout out on her picture taken. You wont find anyone taking pictures at any track for the prices she offers. Lets not take her for granted spend a couple bucks and buy yourself some pics of your cars for your album, sponsors or just to hand to some kid in the stands. She could never make enough to pay for her equipment but nontheless at least take an extra $5 bucks to take yours off her hands. Good Job Brenda!

Absolutely the best!! Please look at her photos and buy one so when you are old and have your grandchildren on your lap they can see what your car looked like when you were younger! LOL

Yes I will have to agree with everyone she is doing a GREAT job!! If any of you remember a couple races back we did a missing man tribute for my nephew. She put together a poster size picture of all of you guys that were in the tribute and had it printed. I gave it to the my sister in law and her and my mother in law burst out into tears and said, "Thats the most beautiful picture they have ever seen!".

Thank You Brenda!! :D

Edited by SOS 175

I raced at shady oaks speedway i believe the date was 6/18/09 or somewere around there. I would be more than happy to purchase some pics if you have any of the pure stocks. My car is the blue #99 camero.

Hey..I found a picture of your car from 6/27/09 here. You can order off the website or I can have it at the track the next time you are there. I just posted a link to the first picture I found of your car. There might be more in it. Will you be at Edna or Goliad anytime in the next month? If so, make sure to look us up (either 22 mini stock (polka dot) or 52 super stock) and come by and say hi. Really would be cool to get a bunch of cars to go to Oklahoma.

Brenda

I raced at shady oaks speedway i believe the date was 6/18/09 or somewere around there. I would be more than happy to purchase some pics if you have any of the pure stocks. My car is the blue #99 camero.

Hey..I found a picture of your car from 6/27/09 here. You can order off the website or I can have it at the track the next time you are there. I just posted a link to the first picture I found of your car. There might be more in it. Will you be at Edna or Goliad anytime in the next month? If so, make sure to look us up (either 22 mini stock (polka dot) or 52 super stock) and come by and say hi. Really would be cool to get a bunch of cars to go to Oklahoma.

Brenda

Thank you!