99 bucshot

good run buc! Scott not a bad run urself there... i never would have guessed a ford could run that fast lol.. j/k. everyone did good nice 2 see sum cars... Hey matt how far out is ur car still?

good run buc! Scott not a bad run urself there... i never would have guessed a ford could run that fast lol.. j/k. everyone did good nice 2 see sum cars... Hey matt how far out is ur car still?
John I think that car of yours will be really fast once you get all the bugs worked out of it. I gotta tell ya that I really enjoyed the close clean racing. I hope the rest of the year will go that way. It kinda sucked that Randy blew a tire and couldn't make it back on the track for the rest of the race. I look forward to next weekend. Matt I REALLY appreciate the help on the set up on my car for the feature. It really helped and I will make the other changes you suggested this week. Also I want to say thanx to the Shrum clan for helping me out with some tires so I could make the show this week.

thx scott i hope it keeps getting faster! But me and that darn powersteering pump are having a heart 2 heart 2night and sumone rather it be me or that damn pump is getting a azz whippin lol. It is nice when racer help out other racers and everyone GETS ALONG makes the night pretty fun!!! Now i jus have 2 work on u and that budlight drinking prob that u seemed 2 have lastnight lmfao! COORS LIGHT there big boy lol...

thx scott i hope it keeps getting faster! But me and that darn powersteering pump are having a heart 2 heart 2night and sumone rather it be me or that damn pump is getting a azz whippin lol. It is nice when racer help out other racers and everyone GETS ALONG makes the night pretty fun!!! Now i jus have 2 work on u and that budlight drinking prob that u seemed 2 have lastnight lmfao! COORS LIGHT there big boy lol...
I guess I will have to work on the Bud Light issue... I ain't growd up yet... LOL one day I will be able to drink the hard stuff. It may be just the Buddy Morgan jinks on that equpment...LOL :lol:

OUCH! But Coors light PAYS THE BILLS lol... The A arms are on right now with no beer involved lmfao... hey scott give me a buzz... 580-471-6523...
BUD LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe if I had 10-20 FREE cases of Coors light to change my mind I might agree with John about my Bud Light problem. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived