Congrats

termite#99

I'll second that notion... well i have herd somewhere before... you can only have bad luck for so long... then your luck's bound to change!!! good run D.. also a congrats to tracy, been runnin a good year!!!! keep it up!!! good to see both TBS in the top 5!!!

-Shawn

p.s. so D... you paint the car yet to match your new truck??? :D i know how you hate an unmatched & unwaxed racecar!!!

Thanks Cary! It's been a very "trying" year this year and have just tried to stay positive through it. There are going to be times when you question why you keep doing this racing thing and like so many have said - it's just in the blood and worse than any drug you could ever get yourself hung up on. I've been blessed with so many people who have helped over the years and with a very understanding and supportive wife (most of the time), I'm always reminding myself that I'm "living the dream" that so many can't. And anytime I've had enough, I can go sit in the stands with all the guys that only can wish they could drive a racecar. I'm fortunate to have friends like you and Chase and Ed and so many others. The guys in the Super Stock class are a special group of guys and I'm proud to say they are all my friends. We'll sometimes trade a little paint, bend up a few fenders, and we've all had to sit out a week of two from some nasty wreck or blown motor, but in the end it's still pretty cool to know on any given night you got a shot to win. And after last night, I'm just very thankful and relieved to just finish and see that elusive checkered flag waving! D.

Archived