LoneStar Speedzone Question of the week...Drivers taking a leap

Dawn

First of all... THANK YOU to all of you who have wanted to help with our benefit this Sunday at Speedway Sports Bar for Lynette. She is go greatful! I hope to see a lot of you out there!

OK...now to the Question of the Week..

Tony did it. And it is working. What driver or drivers could you see leaving to form their own team and with success? Would it be a better thing for NASCAR ?

Post here your thoughts or better yet, give us a call at (210) 736-9760 or toll free at (800) 707-9760 or email dawn at dawnmurphy10@ymail.com

TRACKSMACK with Dawn Murphy

Saturday Mornings on Ticket 760 AM in San Antonio Texas or streaming LIVE on the web at www.ticket760.com

Michael Waltrip did it.... Tony is basically driving for Hendricks. Not trying to take away from the fact that he and team are doing great, but not a real "start up" team. I see Harvick and maybe Jr. getting teams going but I don't know about driving for themselves although they could both probably pull it off with sponsorship.