we be back

hey we just finished up race car after our kiss with the wall on july 11 that just about totaled us out for the season car looked like a bananna but after sum frame work and lots of work were finally ready to race this weekend

03 race team grandstocks

post-3-1248306860.jpg

post-3-1248306867.jpg

post-3-1248306873.jpg

post-3-1248306880.jpg

post-3-1248306889.jpg

post-3-1248306901.jpg

Been there dun that but what does it look like now. Looks like the mangler got hold of that car ha- ha I bent the fron fram just like that on the other El Camino and after we bent it back it was like it was glued to the track. ;):o:rolleyes:

looks aint everything lol still looks like like the mangler got it buts its fixed

we can race so were good!

I am sure glad you are gettin back out there chris,

sorry you hit the wall, never a win win for the car in that deal.

Wish I could be out there with yall again but work took it's toll on the time I needed to work

on the el camino numero uno ( not to be confused with the el camino feo which is the red one).

See yall next time

I am sure glad you are gettin back out there chris,

sorry you hit the wall, never a win win for the car in that deal.

Wish I could be out there with yall again but work took it's toll on the time I needed to work

on the el camino numero uno ( not to be confused with the el camino feo which is the red one).

See yall next time

AUUUUUUU come on mark get that thing on the trailer and get over here looks like it is going to be a great race day. :P:blink:

Archived