I wanna thank Scott and Matt 4 the help last night with the car. It was nice 2 race with u guys looking foward 2 this coming week. Maybe we can get some more thunders out there.

John It was my pleasure giving you guys a hand. It was nice to a have you guys out there and looking forward to racing with you this week if I can get my car back together. If not i will be out there to help again if needed.....I hope you don't have any more problems but if you do there are people there willing to help. I hope Matt can get his car going this week.

HEY JHON YOU COULD NOT HAVE ANY BODY ANY BETTER THEN MATT AND SCOTT THEY ARE BUNCH OF GOOD GUYS THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THERE SHIRT OFF THERE BACK IF YOU NEED IT THERE SHOULD BE MORE LIKE THEM AT THE TRACK,THERE JUST GOOD OL BOYS THAT WANT RACE AND HAVE FUN AT THE SAME TIME............ BUT IF YOU WANT TO OUT RUN THEM YOU GOT TO HIVE $2000.00 IN YOUR BOTTOM END :lol::lol: ASK THEM THEY TELL YOU WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT GOOD LUCK GUYS ;)

lol there a bunch of good people running at red i think.. as 4 the bottum ends costing 2000 thats sum crazy chit lol. my carb and that 450 lift cam costed more than my bottum end did lol. a great motor is nice but i think a car that handles great in the corners will beat a fast motor any day! Races are won in the corners i think but thats jmo...

Archived