go to www.lsqma08.com and you will find a contact for Jo Lindsey. She can give you all the info you need. I have been putting one together for my daughter and I'm having a blast. She is too. She likes helping and learning how these little cars work. Its OUR time together and its great. Do yourself and your nephew a BIG favor and get him in one of these. Its not real cheap( thats what is taking me so long) but its well worth it. There are several cars for sale locally by drivers that have moved up to Micros. All the testing is done at the track by one of the officials. Its not as involved as you might think. They just make sure that the driver knows all the rules and safety aspects.

• 1 year later...
go to www.lsqma08.com and you will find a contact for Jo Lindsey. She can give you all the info you need. I have been putting one together for my daughter and I'm having a blast. She is too. She likes helping and learning how these little cars work. Its OUR time together and its great. Do yourself and your nephew a BIG favor and get him in one of these. Its not real cheap( thats what is taking me so long) but its well worth it. There are several cars for sale locally by drivers that have moved up to Micros. All the testing is done at the track by one of the officials. Its not as involved as you might think. They just make sure that the driver knows all the rules and safety aspects.

It will be the best time and money you will ever spend. Did it two years for my grandson and grandaughter. Best family fun you can get. Have lots of spare parts for sale if you get to that point. Tires,wheels sprockets,chains ect. We ran at Austin and San Antoino.We liked Austin best. Great bunch of people at both tracks

Archived