Brad from Texas

maverick

"blue collar kid from texas". you did a hell of a job bradley.

i kept looking for this "rythmeyer" though.

That dude was butchering that name, we all kept yeliing at the tv!! :lol:

I never saw what happened just before the # 25 Car and the # 32 Car crashed. Quite possibly Bradley Reithmeyer was helped into the wall. But, it is apparent that he has a ton of talent, and hopefully gets additional opportunities. I'm just glad I heard his name announced and made a point to watch the event. I can't imagine the NNS race being any better than the ARCA event.

The kid in the 83 was Grant Enfinger from Fairhope, Alabama. Racing against the series sponsored guys on a shoestring budget, I think he has done pretty well with 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the last two races. I am glad to see Bradley do so well. I haven't heard much about him the last couple of years. Hope he can put something together for the Snowball Derby this year.

The kid in the 83 was Grant Enfinger from Fairhope, Alabama. Racing against the series sponsored guys on a shoestring budget, I think he has done pretty well with 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the last two races. I am glad to see Bradley do so well. I haven't heard much about him the last couple of years. Hope he can put something together for the Snowball Derby this year.

He (Bradley Reithmeyer) has been racing USAC Focus Midgets in the Carolina Series, and won a lot of those events. I believe that was his 2nd ARCA Race, and the 1st was on dirt, which was possibly his 1st time on dirt as well. Overall, I enjoyed the Kentucky event about as well as any recent Super Spdwy Stock Car race.

I don't know who Brad is - but I can't imagine Turner not putting Casey in that car with Ickler and Enfinger running - I mean that is who he has been racing against and kicking their butt at Pensacola and Mobile - Didn't Casey drive Turners All Pro Car?

No offense but you dont know what your talking about. First of all Chris Davidson use to drive one of Turner's All Pro cars and to the best of my knowledge Casey has always driven his own equipment. Did you watch the race? Reithmeyer outqualified Enfinger. Ickler qualified on the pole, but then lost it and messed up the car to have to start in the back. I can only assume that you didn't watch the race. Reithmeyer has won the All American Driver's Challenge and won a USAC championship in the Ford Focus Series.

Both Casey Smith and Bradley Reithmeyer both have tremendous talent. To question why a car owner would put someone in their car over the next person is totally ridiculous

bradley had a good piece, was coming up through the field when his night ended. sux for bradley but man what a show the 83 and 77 put on, i was pulling for enfinger after bradley was out and he almost pulled it off, just smoked it off in there and it didnt stick, oh well thats racing. says alot for enfinger who is running his own car against a penske car, good run grant keep your head up.

big john

No offense but you dont know what your talking about. First of all Chris Davidson use to drive one of Turner's All Pro cars and to the best of my knowledge Casey has always driven his own equipment. Did you watch the race? Reithmeyer outqualified Enfinger. Ickler qualified on the pole, but then lost it and messed up the car to have to start in the back. I can only assume that you didn't watch the race. Reithmeyer has won the All American Driver's Challenge and won a USAC championship in the Ford Focus Series.

Both Casey Smith and Bradley Reithmeyer both have tremendous talent. To question why a car owner would put someone in their car over the next person is totally ridiculous

I watched the race - and I am just curious why Casey wasn't in the car - He is or was part of that Turner camp -

http://www.caseysmithracing.com/2005_stories/08152005.htm

At one time casey did drive for the Turner family for a few races in the all pro series. That was probably about 3 years ago.

Bradley did a great job, he has done everything possible to try and make it into good rides at that level and i think it is very cool to see somone like the turner family giving him the opportunity that was provided to him. I know it meant alot to him. Hope to see him out there a few more times.

I would also like to say congratulations to James Buescher with his 8th Place finish in the Camping world Truck Series at Kentucky.

That dude was butchering that name, we all kept yeliing at the tv!! :lol:

What is the correct pronunciation?

Also, did he run at THR or in TSRS? I know there were references by the announcers to him being from Austin and having driven in Texas Late Models.

What is the correct pronunciation?

Also, did he run at THR or in TSRS? I know there were references by the announcers to him being from Austin and having driven in Texas Late Models.

Phonetically - around Texas tracks anyway - it's pronounced Reeth-my-er, with the emphasis on the Reeth.

Bradley's dad, Keith, won more than his share of Late Model races on Texas asphalt tracks back in the day.

Nick

Great to see Texas talent on the big stage. Remember seeing Brad run out at SAS before they closed down. Had a pretty good run out there with Landon Cassil and Colt James if I remember correctly

Archived