Michael Jones car at IMAX NASCAR event

NickHolt

Yeah, that's Terry's car. We pulled a street stock in for two reasons: one, I like 'em; and two, we weren't sure any of the late models were both ready and not in San Antonio. Michael and Tim saved the day. Thanks, again, guys, and to Terry and Tracy, too.

Yes, I agree with TQ, thanks to Terry, Tracy, Michael and Tim for helping out with that event....

Also..can you guys tell me what arrangement you had with the Museum to park your trailers? We have our event coming up Sunday,and the drivers called to find out the parking situation...did you park the trailers near the museum, did they provide space? Do you have to park in a parking lot--where's the best place or places to park the trailers and the family vehicles?

Thanks... ;)

Chuck-

The museum had "bagged" (reserved) the parking meters behind the museum that Saturday, and the rigs were parked there. I talked to the museum folks this morning, and they said on a Sunday morning, there probably won't be a problem, but you'll be able to work that out when you meet with them on Friday.

If nothing else, there should be a couple of state parking lots that aren't being used that day.

TQ

TQ-

Thanks for the info. I just talked to Jim Howard, the sales guy involved with the event, and he said Sam Moffett (The Zone's Promotion manager) will also be at the Friday meeting, and they'll inquire as to getting the same parking arrangement for the drivers.

Just so everyone's aware..I'll say early on in the show, how many passes are being taken for the free showing. Jim Howard gave me about 40 2-person passes last Friday, and I've got about 7 left. So, we're filling up! :D

See you there...

Guest stick2it

tqj3 is not the one who got this all set it. i talked to the person that actualy refeard the imax to bryan.

bryan knows who it is.

stick2it-

I'm not sure what your point is. I didn't say I set this up. I had been working with the Bullock Museum folks helping get cars for the event on March 13, the day after the film opened. No one referred them to me, or me to them, though Brian is aware of all that went on.

Chuck was simply asking what the arrangements had been for parking the tow rigs that day, and I had to talk to the museum folks again today, so I asked. Seems like everything is under control.

TQ

Archived