Let's go to Alabam

that track looks like it would be very fast for us. im in. ps love your new picture

This what you look like after you retire from racing. Look under the pic. Im a floor sleeper. I should fit right in at the Alabama track?

that track looks like it would be very fast for us. im in. ps love your new picture

I emailed the guy that posted the video trying to see where it is and the size of it. Lots of dirt for Pepper to make a new "Pepper Ln" :P

that sucks! i needed you to push me to the fron t next week. guess i will just get in frank or lyndons way

Yeah...watch the latest helmet cam...you'll know what to do..stay low don't let him get that left rear pod!! :lol:

Oh and that kinda racing happens here in texas too, but on dirt. I love the full body karts. Before we came up with the "factory pods" rule, I had one of those in the works.

If naskarts picked up a 1/4 mile oval between SA and Austin, I'd probably get back in it. Big track was fun, but I like RACING non stop. Road course was dearly missed too.

is there a 1/4 mile track around there? they look like they need the tire guard rule too!

NOTICE THEY DON'T HAVE A REAR POD OR "BUMPER" I THINK THAT'S WHY WHY THE WHEELS ROLL ON TOP OF THE KART IN FRONT.

HEY DO YOU THINK IF WE PUT LARGER DIRT TIRES ON THE KARTS AND CHANGE THE GEARS THEY WOULD RUN FAST ON DIRT?

Archived