bomber rules

I MISSED THE PART OF THE MEETING WHEN THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT THE BOMBERS, WHAT WAS THE RULES?

WELL U HAVE TO FIRST PUT 2 GRAND IN UR BOTTEM END :lol: THEN U NEED A NASCAR DRIVER TO SET UR CAR UP FOR U. :rolleyes: I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF IT HAS TO HAVE A ROLL BAR?

WELL U HAVE TO FIRST PUT 2 GRAND IN UR BOTTEM END :lol: THEN U NEED A NASCAR DRIVER TO SET UR CAR UP FOR U. :rolleyes: I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF IT HAS TO HAVE A ROLL BAR?
I really don't know. I would ask Hank and see if he would have it posted on RRS site. This way it will be offical. ;) By the way where can I find a NASCAR dirver to help me out? :unsure:

HEY MATT,

How many Thunders/Supers you think you'll have this weekend? May make a visit to cheer you on. They CANX the Supers here because they were only going to have 2 cars. At least that was the reason I was given.

I won't be running but I will be there to cheer Matt on also! :P

matt ? are you racing bomber hell guys when they going to start the bomber class, i have 3 crown vics, at my lot :ph34r but how do you make horse power matt idont catch that one, rem, i only stock motor out of the junk yard.......... :P

NO RAY IM NOT RACING BOMBERS MY DAD IS,THEY AR RACING THEM WHEN EVERYONE STARTS SHOWING UP. FIRST U HAVE TO PUT 2 GRAND IN UR LOWER END :lol: THEN U NEED LIL JEFF GORDON TO SET UR CAR UP. ;)

I have removed several posts in this thread. It's kinda hard to figure out who's kidding with whom, but when I do finally figure out that it's a war and not friendly banter, down it comes.

To any who were offended by some of the comments made in this thread, I apologize for not recognizing the posts for what they were earlier.

Nick

Matt Is Randy going to run this weekend and also have you heard if anyone from Altus is coming down with supers? If so is the track ready to add the 200+ pounds or what ever they agreed on for this weekend so it's not a rout?

YA RANY'S RUNNING I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. I CHECKED THE POINTS #18,44,3,99,21,95,38,28,13,2,02,63,43,14,7 THE 18 LEADS BY 2 POINTS U AND 99 AR TIED FOR 4TH. WE ADDED 200 TO RANDY'S CAR WE AR GOING TO TRY IT TONIGHT.

YA RANY'S RUNNING I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE. I CHECKED THE POINTS #18,44,3,99,21,95,38,28,13,2,02,63,43,14,7 THE 18 LEADS BY 2 POINTS U AND 99 AR TIED FOR 4TH. WE ADDED 200 TO RANDY'S CAR WE AR GOING TO TRY IT TONIGHT.

I will try and stop by and see how it's going if I get a chance.

:P

I will try and stop by and see how it's going if I get a chance.

Archived