track videos

I saw you had the broken axle. I just didnt see what caused it. So it just broke on it's own? That sucks to go out like that. Freaken parts failures. My motor was down on power in the feature. I dont know whats worng with it but when I hit Rusty in the heat something got jarred pretty good I guess. Hopefully it's something simple.

I saw you had the broken axle. I just didnt see what caused it. So it just broke on it's own? That sucks to go out like that. Freaken parts failures. My motor was down on power in the feature. I dont know whats worng with it but when I hit Rusty in the heat something got jarred pretty good I guess. Hopefully it's something simple.

yep it just decided to break and I was along for the ride,I was right on your bumper when it happened, figured I would just ride around a few laps and let everyone get sorted out then start the real racing, never made it that far.....luckily I decided to ride around on the highside so as to have a place to go if someone got crazy, but I didnt factor in that it might be ME!! :lol: It still worked out for the rest of the group because it didnt get anyone else. Hello Moser,I need some axles please....

I think Mosers are the way to go. I know a lot of people dont want to spend the money but it's good insurance. 125 bucks each. I run 1 on the right and stock on the left. I'm going to put one on the left side next. If you saw the hit I took last night you would be amazed to see the Moser is fine. A stock axle would have been toast. Rusty basically T-boned my pass door and the rear tire hit his car, ripped the tire apart and the whole rear jumped over his car. The wheel hitting him launched me high enough that he said he saw the bottom of my rear tire. That is why I'm sold on Moser myself.

Is there anyone at the track videoing the races? I would purchase them if so of certain nights. I would love to see my small impact from last night. :wacko:

I will try to get videos done each night, but it's hard for me to do that as well as keep computers running, answer ALLOT of questions and run the Speednet software and keep up with all of your points. (Which if you will see the post labeled "I know I know I know") you will see what I am talking about.

I will try and work something out to where we can have videos for you guys. I'm really trying to find a simple way to get all of this done and keep all involved happy.................. :lol:

I will try to get videos done each night, but it's hard for me to do that as well as keep computers running, answer ALLOT of questions and run the Speednet software and keep up with all of your points. (Which if you will see the post labeled "I know I know I know") you will see what I am talking about.

I will try and work something out to where we can have videos for you guys. I'm really trying to find a simple way to get all of this done and keep all involved happy.................. :lol:

Slacker! :P

Yea, I hear ya. Hopefully you guys can get 1 person to sit in the stands somewhere up high and video all the races for each night. I know if Connie is taping she is most likely focused on thier cars more than the race itself. I like to use the video to check how the car is running versus what the seat of my pants is telling me.

Just let us know. I heard George Lucas is available.. :)

Archived