Live updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 7/11/09

NickHolt

I am using new interactive blogging software to do the live updates from Thunderhill Raceway tonight (July 11, 2009).

To get to the live updates:

1) Go to the Lone Star Speedzone front page by clicking here.

2) Once you're on the LSS front page, look in the left hand side of the page and click on "Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 7/11/09 @ 5:00 p.m."

3) Click on the little countdown timer to join in the fun!

P.S. Feel free to post your comments, questions, etc., to the blog as we go along.

Nick

Nick,

I thought all went well last night. You worked your butt off, that's for sure! But it seemed like your internet followers enjoyed the updates..and the live interaction with you at the track.

BTW, we had between 250-300 listeners to the live broadcast of the TSRS LM race last night - I'm sure some due in part to your live updates.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks Chuck. Promoting racing is what it's all about... .

By the way, anyone wanting to see the live updates can do so ... It'll stay up on the front page. Just click on the "Live Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 7/11/09 @ 5:00 p.m" button on the left side of the Lone Star Speedzone front page. Click here to get to the front page.

Nick

I want to add my special thanks to all of the media folks who showed up at THRT last night - Chuck Licata, Patty Day, Mike Haag and Nick Holt. It was great to see all of the excitement in the Media Center throughout the night, especially during the TSRS Late Model race. We really do appreciate all that y'all do to support Texas stock-car racing!