no more dry slick track?

tacky tracks are ok but it is so much harder on equipment. i sure was looking forward to coming down and racing on a good track.(dry slick) we as racers spend money on shocks, suspension, ect. to make cars better on the slick. everyone is fast when its tacky. tacky=big motors to the front!!!!

tacky tracks are ok but it is so much harder on equipment. i sure was looking forward to coming down and racing on a good track.(dry slick) we as racers spend money on shocks, suspension, ect. to make cars better on the slick. everyone is fast when its tacky. tacky=big motors to the front!!!!

IT WAS A LITTLE TO DRY LAST TIME IN MY OPINION THEY HAD IT IN GOOD SHAPE B-4 WAS NOT REAL TACKY HAD DRY SPOTS HERE AND THERE U JUST COULDNT RUN WIDE OPEN ALTHOUGH IT HAS BEEN REAL TACKEY A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT HE HAS BACKED OFF SOME AND BEEN A REAL RACEY TRACK SO COME OUT AND PLAY KENNY

I feel like you Kenny drier the better! However the last race night took much longer because alot of tacky track haulassers couldnt make two consistant laps with spinning and on top of it they misteriously couldnt find a gear to take off until the yellow came out! So Jim will do what he can to make it tacky but he has a good fight on his hands called mother nature and the SUN! We will see who wins that fight...

Archived