Photos from THR- "Life In The Pits"

ToryC

The last time I saw Tom (txtom) look like that, it wasn't Pepsi he was drinking... LOL

Nick

That would have been a while back; I haven't had a drink of alcohol in 5 years. That is more the look of "It's way too damn hot to doing this........"

BTW, Nick, I was at Texas World Sunday, and I thought of your gang when I passed the old Aggieland Inn.......Furniture in the pool, engine cleaning in the bathroom, with the rebuild in the living room........

and half of you had no idea what was happening or why..........

And dang it, the the Bank fountain that was the scene of the infamous soaping is not there anymore......

...BTW, Nick, I was at Texas World Sunday, and I thought of your gang when I passed the old Aggieland Inn.......Furniture in the pool, engine cleaning in the bathroom, with the rebuild in the living room........

and half of you had no idea what was happening or why..........

And dang it, the the Bank fountain that was the scene of the infamous soaping is not there anymore......

Don't know what you're talking about, Tom. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: The furniture in the pool was in Monterrey, Mexico, no? It all kinda blurs together, though, so maybe we needed a second experiment at the Aggiland to verify the Mexican results - different latitude and all...

I still think Tide should have shot that scene at the bank fountain for an ad or something.. LOL

Nick

I still think Tide should have shot that scene at the bank fountain for an ad or something.. LOL

Nick

LOL, I had to stop recalling some the stuff; My Dad and my grandson Michael were with me, and while Dad has heard most all this stuff before, Lil Michael was soaking it up like a sponge. I gotta start being careful what I repeat in front of him.

But was that soaping great or what??? Especially when the Fire Department came to wash it off Hwy 6, and when they hit it with that high pressure water, it blew up like a mushroom cloud.

Me and the other two culprits involved got the idea from another local racer who is originally from Florida. None other than my good friend Steve Klestinec; his stunt managed to close an entire side of I-95 in Florida......

• 2 weeks later...

Archived