3 2 20 Mike Wright Wichita Falls, Tx 196

4 3 48 Dan Geil Iowa Park, Tx 194

5 4 5 Joe Davis Wichita Falls, Tx 192

6 5 87 Carl Petty Wichita Falls, Tx 0

Hornet - Muti Day Feature

Finish Start Car Driver Hometown Race Points

1 1 15 Cameron Liss - 0

2 2 38 Ashley Schrum Kamay , Tx 0

YA THIS WAS A BAD WEEKEND FOR ME STARTED OUT FRIDAY WITH CHUNKING AN AXEL OUT OF THE CAR ,THEN A CAR ROLLING OVER MY BROTHER-IN-LAW BRAKING HIS ARM, HAVING 2 RIGHT SIDE FLATS AT THE SAME TIME SUNDAY, AND THEN MY NEPHEW BRAKING HIS ARM SUNDAY NIGHT HELL OF A WEEKEND.

YA THIS WAS A BAD WEEKEND FOR ME STARTED OUT FRIDAY WITH CHUNKING AN AXEL OUT OF THE CAR ,THEN A CAR ROLLING OVER MY BROTHER-IN-LAW BRAKING HIS ARM, HAVING 2 RIGHT SIDE FLATS AT THE SAME TIME SUNDAY, AND THEN MY NEPHEW BRAKING HIS ARM SUNDAY NIGHT HELL OF A WEEKEND.

Holy crap, I wish everyone a speedy recovery!

ya he was going to be my pit man for the weekend now i will have to find another for a few weeks :( i always have bad luck on the 2 day races maybe someone is telling me somthing :blink:

What happened to your nephew?

ya he was going to be my pit man for the weekend now i will have to find another for a few weeks :( i always have bad luck on the 2 day races maybe someone is telling me somthing :blink:

What happened to your nephew?

Good job Mr. Hicks!!!!!!! Wish I could have been there to run with you guys. Hey Ohms I thought about helping you out in the pits but you have SUDDENLY changed my mind. ;) I hope everyone recovers quickly!!!

Good job Mr. Hicks!!!!!!! Wish I could have been there to run with you guys. Hey Ohms I thought about helping you out in the pits but you have SUDDENLY changed my mind. ;) I hope everyone recovers quickly!!!

Thanks Scott, its a wonder we raced at all with all the rain. Matt would have outrun me if he hadn't had a flat. My car was pushing towards the end of the race. We'll try and make it back for labor day weekend. See if you can get that car fixed,but you better have it hittin on all 8, cause you know I'm not planning on driving all the way up there to get outrun by a ford! :lol:

Thanks Scott, its a wonder we raced at all with all the rain. Matt would have outrun me if he hadn't had a flat. My car was pushing towards the end of the race. We'll try and make it back for labor day weekend. See if you can get that car fixed,but you better have it hittin on all 8, cause you know I'm not planning on driving all the way up there to get outrun by a ford! :lol:

My car is fixed. I was just out of town. I ran for points last year but chose not to this year. Family stuff ya know. I hope to be there for Labor day. With any luck I will have something for you guys. It would be a damn shame to drive all that way just to get bet by a Ford! :lol: I came by the track yesterday as you were leaving but never got a chance to congrat you.

my nephew was hanging on the monkey bars and fell off, landed wrong and broke it in 2 spots :( ya i was catching up with u it would have been a good race. i have been trying to tell scott to get a chevy :lol: ill have time to get the 18 car figured out next time u come back. and i also have video of the race. i have it at my house so it doesnt get lost. :unsure:

Archived